How to Contact

For Consultation About Your Case

If you need an estate planning lawyer, probate lawyer, guardianship lawyer, or social security disability lawyer and are interested in a consultation, please fill out this form with your contact information and a brief description of your legal issue (for example, “Social Security Disability help” or “need a Will”). Please do not include any confidential information. This form is only provided for gathering contact information and is not a safe format for transmitting confidential information. Completing this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Use of this form constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement to these terms.