Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorneys
Estate Planning Attorney & legal services for the following cities: Frisco, Plano, Prosper, McKinney, & Allen. For an opportunity to make advance decisions about your healthcare, property, and death and have those decisions carried out according to your wishes. These are just a few reasons for making an Estate Plan in Texas:
- Determine who will receive your money and property when you pass away, instead of Texas inheritance laws.
- Choose someone who will care for your minor children if you cannot.
- Appoint someone to make financial and medical decisions for you in the event of your illness.
- Express your desires concerning healthcare treatment during a terminal illness.
- Prevent irresponsible or inexperienced relatives from accessing large sums of money.
- Provide for the needs of your loved ones while protecting assets from their creditors.
- Help provide for disabled family members while allowing them to continue qualifying for public benefits such as Medicaid and SSI.
- Save your family and loved ones from the time, expense, and public scrutiny of a Texas heirship proceeding.
- Provide comfort and security to your loved ones during a time of stress.
Why Law Office of Adriane S. Grace, PLLC?
Personal and Attentive Legal Representation — Attorney Adriane S. Grace listens to her clients and personally advocates for them. She will take the time to understand your legal issues and create a plan of action that fulfills your goals.
If you are in the Frisco, Texas area and need an estate planning, probate, guardianship or social security attorney, contact Adriane S. Grace today for a consultation. She is available for legal consultations by telephone or video conference.
Adriane S. Grace accepts estate planning, probate, guardianship, and social security legal matters in Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Allen, McKinney, Celina, Denton, Carrollton, Little Elm, The Colony, Lewisville, Cross Roads, Aubrey, Pilot Point, Oak Point, Richardson, and Dallas.*
*The main office for Law Office of Adriane S. Grace, PLLC, is located in Frisco, Texas. All office locations are by appointment only.